Bar / Lounge
We ask that you respect the dignity and traditions of the Hirono Golf Club and cooperate in observing the following rules when using the clubhouse, course, and other facilities at the Club. Please abide by the Articles of Incorporation, Club Bylaws, Rules and Regulations, Course Etiquette guidelines, etc.As stated in the Club's Bylaws, when accompanying a visitor, members shall be fully responsible for the conduct of the visitor. Members are requested to inform the visitor of rules and the Course Etiquette in advance in order to ensure that all visitors observe the rules.Please be advised that any member who violates the rules may be given a warning or asked to exit the premises.
Clubhouse attire(upon arrival and after play)
- Please wear a blazer or other jacket, except during the summer season (duringAugust).
※Collared shirts (including innerwear under jackets) must be worn, and the hem of the shirt must be tucked into the pants.
- Please refrain from wearing mock neck shirts, shirts that could be mistaken for T-shirts (summer sweaters, etc.), and short shirts that cannot be tucked into the pants.
- Please refrain from wearing jean shorts (denim or denim-like fabric), ankle pants (cropped pants), jogger pants, cargo pants, etc., as well as ankle socks and other items that show one's bare feet.
- In general, please refrain from wearing flamboyant clothing.
- Jogging shoes, sneakers(sneaker-like shoes), sandals, and similar footwear are prohibited.
Clothing on the course (when playing)
- Clothing with showy colors or patterns (such as red colors or camouflage patterns), large logos, or embroidery are not permitted.
- Shirts must have collars and sleeves. Please be sure to tuck thehem of your shirt into your pants.
- Turtlenecks may be worn, but please refrain from wearing mock neck shirts.
- Please refrain from wearing jeans (denim or denim-like fabric), ankle pants (cropped pants), jogger pants, and cargo pants.
- Shorts must be of knee length. (Please do not wear shorts that are too short.) Cropped pants that expose the ankles are not permitted.
- Socks must be white or monochrome when wearing shorts. Socks must be worn over the calf. (Sneaker socks and ankle socks are not permitted.)
Socks with a logo may be worn, but please refrain from wearing socks with patterns.
- Do not wear clothing and hats designed with conspicuous advertising intentions. This restriction does not apply to logos of the clothing manufacturer.
- Please refrain from wearing flamboyant enameled belts or belts embedded with metal studs or jewelry.
- Please refrain from wearing sweatshirts, jerseys, or other items that could be mistaken for such clothing.
- Clothing with a hood is not permitted. However, rainwear with a hood may be worn.
- Golf shoes with soft spikes are preferred, but shoes with metal spikes are permitted.
- Please refrain from playing in shoes other than golf shoes.
- Please do not wear towels around your waist.
- Playing while wearing suspenders is not permitted.
Clothing at the cafeteria and bar
- Please refrain from wearing jumpers, windbreakers, rainwear, or heavy winter clothing.
- In addition, any of the above clothing, hats, or hand baggage is not permitted.
Clothing rules for women
- Red or other bright colored clothing
- Collared shirts
- Overblouse tailored shirt
- Short skirts
- Short-cut shorts
- Short-cut slacks
- Cut-off shirts
- Tank tops / T-shirts
- face cover